The concept of money
We are a new pioneering fintech company looking for ambitious team players.
Attention all finance professionals! Our fast-growing fintech/blockchain/regulated stablecoin issuance business is seeking a finance assistant to support our CFO.
As our finance assistant, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of our finance department. You’ll be responsible for a range of tasks, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and assisting with month-end closing procedures. You’ll also be working closely with our CFO to produce financial reports and help with budgeting and forecasting.
We’re looking for someone highly organised, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You should have at least two years of experience in a similar role, ideally within a fintech or blockchain company. A good understanding of accounting principles and proficiency in Excel are also desired.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and be part of a business changing the face of finance. We want to hear from you if you’re looking for a challenging role in a rapidly growing industry.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Finance Assistant Job Purpose:
Assisting the Chief Financial Officer in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
· Assisting the Chief Financial Officer in processing and preparing financial statements and monthly reports;
· Overseeing the activity of bank accounts;
· Assistance in performing bank reconciliations;
· Collecting and reviewing data for reports;
· Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets;
· Preparing payments;
· Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs;
· Assisting the CFO with all other finance administration as required; and
· Assisting the Operations team on an ad-hoc basis.
Finance Assistant Requirements:
· Good understanding of maths, bookkeeping, accounting or finance;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and experience with accounting software;
· Good organizational skills;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Detail-oriented; and
· Excellent time management skills.